PNC’s total rewards package includes things like time off, benefits, learning and career development, wellness programs, recognition and much more. The benefits and programs highlighted below are just a sampling of what PNC offers its employees.
• PNC’s Education Benefit, through our partnership with Guild, provides access to fully funded, partially funded and reimbursement education programs. • Mentoring and self-mentoring and self-directed or business sponsored courses help drive your growth and development. • Corporate-wide recognition program to help celebrate successes and milestones in a meaningful way. • 40 hours of paid time off to volunteer with PNC Grow Up Great® and approved Racial and Social Justice volunteer activities.
• Two medical plan options with prescription drug coverage, three dental options and vision coverage. • Comprehensive fertility coverage. • Tax-advantaged Health Savings Account (HSA) with available PNC contributions, including wellness rewards. • Access to a diverse concierge mental healthnetwork. • Virta - Innovative Diabetes reversal program, including pre-diabetes reversal, diabetes management and obesity reversal.
*Employees (and covered family members) must be enrolled in PNC’s medical coverage to access benefits listed here.
• Fertility, pregnancy, parenting and menopause resources. • Back-up child and elder care through Bright Horizons. • Paid vacation and time off. • Caregiving concierge service providing personalized support. • Paid family leave, parental leave, and maternity leave to support families throughout their many stages. • Employee Assistance Program available 24/7 to provide a wide range of services. • Family Building Reimbursement Programs (Doula, Surrogacy, and Adoption).
• 401(k) that matches your contributions dollar for dollar up to 4%.
• Pension Plan funded by PNC. • Employee Stock Purchase Plan. • Life insurance and disability coverage. • Wellness Rewards Program – Earn rewards (free money) from PNC for completing eligible activities.
This information provides a high level overview of PNC’s benefits; for a full benefits listing and important details about PNC’s benefits and programs (like eligibility requirements), visit the New to PNC? section ofwww.pncbenefits.com.
None of this information should be interpreted as a binding commitment on PNC’s part with respect to participation in any PNC benefits plans/programs. PNC’s official plan documents and employment policies govern the terms and conditions of each benefit plan or policy and will control in the event of a discrepancy between this information and the official plan documents. PNC reserves the right to change or terminate its benefit plans and policies at any time. While employee pretax HSA payroll contributions are made possible under the terms of the PNC Group Benefit Plan, the HSA itself is not part of the PNC Group Benefit Plan, is not covered by the Employee Retirement Income Security Act of 1974, as amended (ERISA), and is offered by PNC Bank, National Association, independent of the PNC-sponsored employee benefit programs. Although PNC intends to continue its contribution to the HSA, it reserves the right to change, modify, amend or terminate this at any time and for any reason. Some benefits and programs are subject to eligibility requirements not described here. For more information, go to Summary Plan Descriptions (SPDs) online.
“PNC Bank has been instrumental in my career growth. The company provides a vast array of tools and resources for their employees. In addition, they offer competitive benefits, including a 401(k) and pension. I’m proud to work for a company that cares about their employees’ overall well-being."
- Christine L.
“PNC is a great employer for multiple reasons. In the Customer Care Center, my leaders show a strong desire to develop their employees’ skills for their current and future roles. PNC invests heavily in their employees by providing formal education opportunities and offering health and well-being services that strengthen our work-life balance.”
- Kerry E.
Customer Service & Support Supervisor
Join PNC's Talent Community
If you're not ready to apply yet, or you'd like to learn more about PNC, join the Talent Community to receive regular updates on what's happening at PNC and available career opportunities.
If an accommodation is required to participate in the application process, please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “accommodation request” in the subject line title and be sure to include your name, the job ID, and your preferred method of contact in the body of the email. Emails not related to accommodation requests will not receive responses. Applicants may also call877-968-7762and select Option 4: Recruiting for accommodation assistance. All information provided will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
At PNC we foster an inclusive and accessible workplace. We provide reasonable accommodations to employment applicants and qualified individuals with a disability who need an accommodation to perform the essential functions of their positions.
PNC provides equal opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.